4th of july in richfield

the forth of july has to be one of my favorite holidays. this year was great!

lanney and uncle mike tatted each other! she picked out a pirate tattoo for him and a princess tattoo for her. how perfect!


little miss "k" was beautiful as ever in her darling 4th of july attire...you couldn't miss her, she's the one with the bow on her head!



the best part was running into good friends from high school. meet emily and baby connor...what a handsome little man and hot momma!


sorry babies! from the looks on your faces your not loving the sun!!

9 comments:

Kate said...

That's my favorite holiday also. This is Kate Carter by the way. I finally did a blog you should check it out. it is kmcfamily.blogspot.com. We need to get together and finish our bags. Talk to later.

Emily Reese said...

I loved meeting your baby K! She is just as beautiful as her pics. Emily.

Brandon Brown said...

Hey Tiff... This is B.Brown! Saw Emily, but didn't see you. She mentioned you were interested in helping with the reunion. Good to hear as I need all the help I can get. Glad you had a good holiday...send me your contact info bbrown@macu.com

The Grantham Family said...

Updates...I have SO been missiong out on! T...she is such a beauty! I am not surprised by the bow bit and all the cute outfits! Like mama, like daughter...got to accessorize!

Lucrecia said...

beautiful pictures, beautiful baby K!:)

Emily said...

So much fun. I love family outings. And your little one looks darling all decked out. BTW: You have been tagged...check out my blog for the fun rules.

Susan said...

Mike looks pretty in pink princess tattoos.

The Beals said...

Hey! I found your blog.. hope you don't mind. Your little one is so dang cute! What a sweetie. Isn't it the best feeling in the world to be a mom. Hope you guys are doing good!
Chelsey (Torgerson) Beal
babblinbeals.blogspot.com

Candice said...

Thanks again for the BBQ last night. We will have to do it again. But no back rubs this time and yes it was a back rub. Cameron was dying.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio