fresh vacuum lines


i have to admit one of my favorite things is fresh vacuum lines in my carpet, crazy i know! i almost get giddy over it! well this weekend i went to see my brother in st. george. while i was away mike did some serious cleaning so that when i came home all of the weekend chores were done! what a man! he vacuumed, dusted, and cleaned the bathrooms. he even cleaned my shower...my least favorite thing to clean. thanks so much babe!!

on a side note, i'm looking for a cleaning lady. if any of you have a good contact, please pass it along.

3 comments:

JaKell and Brandon said...

wow, wish my hubby would do that. Then again I might die of shock if he actually did it :) You have a great hubby there!

The Grantham Family said...

Um...sounds like your hubby is for hire! Send him my way.

Those little lovey blankes are adorable!

I so agree with that cartoon and that is my life too!

I just read that awkward conversation and I am dying right now. Seriously lady. Come on...

I wish we lived closer. You crack me up!

Emily said...

who can't love fresh vacuum lines...especially those made by the hubby. You better hand onto that one. :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio