little miss kennedy

sorry it’s taken me so long to post about our sweet little angel baby! i’m finding out just how exhausting motherhood is! little miss kennedy jayne arrived april 24th, 2008 at 7:15 pm. she was 20 inches long and weighted 7lb 11oz.

so far so good! i think we’ll keep her…FOREVER! she has been a fantastic baby! plus did I mention adorable?

here's the link to kennedy's hospital photo.
it's tiring being so cute!
happy baby! did i mention that kennedy has great cheeks to kiss?

my first day home in my new bed!

8 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

Tiffany

She is the sweetest! Hey, I am coming through town next week on Thursday or Friday. I would LOVE to stop and see you and meet your babers in person. Dumb thing, but I need your cell # because I lost all my numbers. email me @ lindsay_grantham@yahoo.com

Kateastrophe said...

I just want to squeeze those cheeks! Nice work you two!!

Emily Reese said...

She's beautiful! Hope you are doing well. Emily

JaKell and Brandon said...

Congrats! She is so adorable!!!

How are you? Hope life is treating you well.

It was great to find your blog!

Take care
JaKell Meckley
(Farnsworth)

jakellcth@msn.com

(my blog is private if you are interested in seeing it just e-mail me thanks!)

larrasheppard said...

Holy cow, what a darling baby. You guys are so lucky to finally join the parenting world. I wish you all the best (you'll need it):)

Rhianna said...

So dang cute! And I can't belive that one picture - it looks like she's smiling already! Way to go MAMA!

Megan said...

She is gorgeous! They are worth every minute of lost sleep, I promise ;)

Megan R. said...

she is beautiful ! I"m so excited for you guys. I love all her bows. I need to come over and visit some time.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio