sweet dreams

wow! I'm exhausted! this no sleeping thing is for the birds! so far kennedy has only been waking up twice each night. mike takes one and i take the other, but still we're exhausted. i've been reading several books on sleeping. thankfully we were reminded about our neighbors business. b.b. sleep solutions. we bought both the blanket and the white noise machine. to my surprise kennedy went down to bed without a fight! plus she slept ALL night long. i was pretty impressed considering that she's only three weeks old. let's keep our fingers crossed that this continues.


speaking of sleeping i never got around to posting pictures of where our little angel is sleeping.


so here's the nursery...




6 comments:

Rhonda Can't Help You said...

Oh my gosh...the nursery is beautiful. Glad things so far are good. Love you!

Kateastrophe said...

I think you need to move to Phoenix and decorate my house. I'm just sayin'.

Hahah. I'm glad she's sleeping so well and hope it gets even better!!

Megan R. said...

The nursery turned out so cute. I love it. The dragonflys on the wall are so cute.

jiners said...

Oh course your baby's room is super cute!

Emily Reese said...

love her little room, very well done. Emily

Emily said...

It is darling! Great work. I am really impressed.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio