weekend at kamrys

this past weekend we spent the night at my sisters house in heriman. while we we're there we did a little sewing and we visited the leonardo for the body worlds exhibit.

lanney refused to let kennedy get near her bed, so kam and kenney spent the night on the floor together. thanks kam!
torre had seen two little girls wearing the cutest halloween dresses, so she took a picture and we recreated them for our own little ones. we're going to make the girls matching dresses for our thanksgiving dinner.
we had attempted to go to bodyworlds a few weeks before and they were sold out. lanney was so upset! she started to cry, she told us all she wanted to do was eat dinner and see dead people!

thanks for the fun weekend chavis, torre, kam, and lanney! we had so much fun!

5 comments:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

Those dresses are so adorable. I love that her bow matches!!

How was the bodies thing? I am intrigued but not sure if I would like it.

Emily said...

Oh my gosh...how seriously cute are those dresses. I am so jealous. I wish that Sammy had one. I bet it was fun seeing bodies...what is kind of weird? I think it is funny that your niece wanted to see them so bad.

Emily Reese said...

very nice. Great job on the dresses.
I went to Body Worlds while we were in Utah, I was very impressed.

Torre said...

That was a fun weekend! Let's do it again!

zach said...

I need to see Kennedy in that dress before the end of the month it is so cute. But knowing Brookelynn she will through a fit and want to keep it here.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio