the wonderful waikoloa village

here's a few more pics of the hotel, or should i say small village that i'm staying in. Last night i had few hours to myself so i walked from one end to the other...it took an hour.


lessons learned on this trip:
1. never listen to shin when she tells you its only a one hour drive...it's more like 3 or 4!
2. never purchase your gifts at hilo hatties, there's a reason they are going out of business.
3. costco no matter where you are in the world is still one of the coolest place to shop.

4 comments:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

looks like paradise!!

jiners said...

I thought you said you had a headache!

Torre said...

Looks beautiful!

Emily said...

I love Hawaii! I hope that you had a wonderful time. Are you glad to be back with your hubby and baby? I bet you missed the cutie so much.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio